PrettyClaws.com is your American Made home for soft nail caps for pets, offering you the largest quantity of nail caps in Awesome Colors – Wild Cherry Red Nail Caps | Cat | PrettyClaws.com.
Avoid Chinese knock-offs that can harm your pet. Imitation Nail Caps can permanently harm your pet due to chemical leakage from the cap and toxins from the glue.
Pretty Claws effectively blunts your cat’s nails and offers a humane alternative to declawing while protecting against problem pet scratching.
PrettyClaws.com soft nail caps are developed by Veterinarian Dr. Toby Wexler and are safe, non toxic and can help you avoid these common pet household headaches:
- Damage to your home, ex. floors, doors, screens, walls and furniture
- Protection from scratches when your kitty gets a little too frisky
Application is simple:
1) Begin by trying on the nail cap without glue to ensure a proper fit, it should fit snugly.
2) Once you have the correct size simply fill each nail cap 1/3 of the way full with the provided adhesive and applicator tip then gently slide the cap onto the nail.
3) Finally observe your cat for 5 minutes until the adhesive sets and then you’re done!
Our caps are comfortable for your cat to wear and will last approximately 4 to 6 weeks until your cat sheds their claws naturally.
Cat Size Guideline:
Kitten: Less than 6 months old
These will fit most kittens by the time they reach the age of 16 weeks (4 months). Some kittens can wear them as early as age 12 weeks (3 months).
Small: Approximately 6 months old / 6-8 pounds
Some kittens at 5 months may need the small size if they are growing fast or are large-breed cats. Small-boned adult cats often wear the small size. If your cat seems smaller than an average full-grown cat, choose small.
Medium: Approximately 9-13 pounds
Most adult average size cats wear medium.
Large: Approximately 14 pounds and up
Very large-boned and large-breed cats wear large.
Each 20 Pack Kit Includes One Tube of Adhesive, Applicator Tips & Instructions