Pretty Claws Application Instructions
Pretty Claws can be applied in four simple steps
Always ensure the right size by trying a cap on your pet’s nail without adhesive, it should fit snugly. Never force on nail caps if your pet becomes agitated. If this happens, please allow your pet to relax naturally. You may need to tire your pet with play before application and provide them with treats during application and while observing them.
1) Trim your pet’s nails. Be careful to avoid the quick (the pink area of your pet’s nail closest to the base). Cutting too close to the quick can result in bleeding and pain (Kitten claws DO NOT need to be trimmed before applying)
2) Fill the cap with an adhesive 1/3rd full. Be careful not to overfill the nail cap. Doing this can cause excessive adhesive to get onto your pet’s skin which can cause irritation
3) Slide the cap fully over the nail
4) Observe your pet for five minutes to make sure that they do not pick at the nail cap before the glue has dried, and you are done!
Preparing the Adhesive
1) Remove the adhesive and tip from the poly bag
2) Pull the cover off to expose the adhesive nozzle
3) Trim the nozzle head where the picture indicates
4) Slide the adhesive tip onto the adhesive nozzle